Why cannot paste scene in specify sence line in "Scene Manager" window

Discussion in 'C-Bus Toolkit and C-Gate Software' started by hong-jerry zhong, Mar 3, 2009.

1. hong-jerry zhong

hong-jerry zhong

I used the toolkit against version "1.10.2". I copied scene 1 and then wanna paste scene to the scene 4, I cannot do this. Toolkit would paste scene orderly from scene 2 to scene 4. I don't know what's the design for? I don't think the performance is easy to use.
    Compared to another button of "clear scene", I cannot clear scene orderly, I have to select one scene to clear.

Hope I can get the answer.

Thanks a lot.

hong-jerry zhong, Mar 3, 2009
  2. hong-jerry zhong

Newman

Toolkit always keeps the Scenes in order. This helps with managing the memory in the units. It also makes it quick and easy to identify new Scenes that have been added, because they'll have the highest Scene numbers.

The Scene number is actually not important. Any Scene number can be assigned to any key number. If you add, edit or delete a Scene then Toolkit automatically updates the Scene numbers assigned so that there is no change to the unit functions, even when the Scene numbers change.

For more information I suggest you read the Tutorial on Scenes available on this website:
    http://www.cbusforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=305

Newman, Mar 3, 2009
Ask a Question