Trigger Groups and Action Selectors

Discussion in 'C-Bus Toolkit and C-Gate Software' started by jonbooth, Dec 2, 2011.

1. jonbooth

jonbooth

Hi Guys

Ive come back to CBus after quite a while away and have noticed some new bits that i thought might be worth a post.

Can someone point me in the direction of a link / explanation for the trigger groups and action selectors pls.

I have done the basic training (twice) but as 85% of my jobs are still IHC (and the remainder are taken up with AMX &/ Extron) it has been MANY years since i have looked at the software.

I have reprogrammed the whole job but i am struggling with stuff like Ground Floor All Off (which is working for all the downstairs lights apart from 4 lights) and house all off.

Can someone also point me towards how to activate a scene and turn a scene off using a single button, i used to know how to do it, too many different programs, such a small brain :)

Edit: Found the first question by using the search function on the website !!! (Sorry)

Cheers

Jon

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2011
    jonbooth, Dec 2, 2011
  2. jonbooth

ashleigh Moderator

ashleigh, Dec 2, 2011
  3. jonbooth

jonbooth

Thanks Ashleigh

jonbooth, Dec 4, 2011
Ask a Question