Toolkit Prerelease Testing

Discussion in 'C-Bus Toolkit and C-Gate Software' started by Dave Byron, Sep 15, 2010.

1. Dave Byron

Dave Byron

It seems like every release of Toolkit has less features, ie it no longer checks the DTL text length, log no longer shows up when units are re-opened GUI does not line up - using screen Res of 1600x900.

dave

Attached Files:

Dave Byron, Sep 15, 2010
  2. Dave Byron

ashleigh Moderator

Dave - it looks a lot like you have changed your display settings so that you have made the text larger. On Windows 7, thats by right click on the display, pick personalise, then clicked "Display" and selected a number > 100% on the panel showing "Make it easier to read whats on your screen".

This has the effect of making all text larger.

It also breaks Toolkit, always has. On XP this was changing the "DPI" setting.

Suggest you go through those steps above and change the "Make it easier to read" setting to 100%.

ashleigh, Sep 16, 2010
  3. Dave Byron

Dave Byron

Make it easier to read" setting to 100%. - got it set to 110%
    Eyesight not as good as it used to be - haha

Dave Byron, Sep 16, 2010
  4. Dave Byron

Dave Byron

DLT Text

Had to put in 80 DLTs yesterday and had this problem,
    Using Australian Text, when I load the text NONE of the DLTs show the text.
    Tried loading text then set default language, tried setting language then loading text, neither way work.

What I had to do was open each unit and clear DLT text and save, took a long time, after that I can change the text in Toolkit and it changes in the unit.

Then the next problem is i have to go around all the DLTs to check if the text fits, bring back the red text.

dave

Dave Byron, Sep 16, 2010
Ask a Question