Toolkit 1.1.3 - Exporting Projects

Discussion in 'C-Bus Toolkit and C-Gate Software' started by CC&C, Nov 23, 2004.

1. CC&C

CC&C

This may have been covered somewhere already ...

When exporting a project using Toolkit 1.1.3, if a Group name is longer than 16 characters then the name doesn't get written to the exported file. i.e. I exported my project so that I could update my C-Touch Panel, however, any Group names created via the Toolkit with more than 16 characters didn't appear as being in the project when exported. Additionally, the CBUSV2 directory that you want to write to has to be deleted before the toolkit will export the project.

Cheers, CC&C.

CC&C, Nov 23, 2004
  2. CC&C

Duncan

Alas V2 only supported up to 16 chars. :( You SHOULD see the first 16 chars at least.. if you dont, we need to fix that.

Will look into the dir issue.

Duncan, Nov 23, 2004
  3. CC&C

CC&C

Thanks for the prompt response. You don't see anything, the Group Name simply isn't exported. It obviously won't be a problem when everyone is using the new Toolkit, C-Touch, etc. software, but until then ... Cheers, CC&C.

CC&C, Nov 23, 2004
  4. CC&C

Duncan

Thanks, we've confirmed this is an issue and its been fixed for the next release. The tagname will now get shortened to 16 chars.

Duncan, Nov 23, 2004
Ask a Question