Selecting Port Speed

Discussion in 'C-Bus Toolkit and C-Gate Software' started by steve_mcneill, Oct 31, 2004.

1. steve_mcneill

steve_mcneill

Hi,
    my PCI has been used on a concept panel - so therefore has been "reprogrammed" to 1200 baud. i see no option to change the port speed in the tool kit. is there one buried somewhere? if not, is it possible to reprogramme the port speed of my PCI back to default?

thanks,

steve

steve_mcneill, Oct 31, 2004
  2. steve_mcneill

TheDuck

PCI Not PCI but Concept Interface

Once you drive the baud rate down by using with a Concept Panel you it becomes part of the Security System. Another PCI should be used as a programming tool. If required you may be able to return to CIS to be reset.

TheDuck, Oct 31, 2004
  3. steve_mcneill

coppo

The problem is a known one due to the concept panel forcing the pci to 1200bps.

You should buy yourself a specific pci for that type of concept jobs to save further hassles.

CIS have a software utility on their website called C-Bus diagnostic software.
    The blurb about it lists that it can be used to set pc interface modes including resetting baud rate to default 9600.

http://www.clipsal.com/cis/downloads.php3#Diag

coppo, Oct 31, 2004
Ask a Question