Saturn DLT Labels Not Updating Correctly

Discussion in 'C-Bus Toolkit and C-Gate Software' started by worldaroundyou123, May 12, 2020.

1. worldaroundyou123

worldaroundyou123

Hi everyone,

I've been trying to change a Saturn DLT Label however it keeps showing up as "Button 4" in the default font (this is the fourth button on the panel).

The other button labels are working fine when I use a custom font (Arial 8). I tried changing the Entry label to the default font (which works) and then changing it back to my custom font but it keeps showing as Button 4 still.

This issue also exists on other panels for some buttons which is weird and baffles me...

Any assistance will be appreciate! :)

upload_2020-5-12_16-32-32.png

upload_2020-5-12_17-4-21.png

Last edited: May 12, 2020
    worldaroundyou123, May 12, 2020
  2. worldaroundyou123

worldaroundyou123

Update as I cannot seem to edit the post: I was able to solve the issue by going to StatusTab and pressing "Clear DLT Labels". Although nothing was cleared within the UI, when I saved it again, everything worked!

Must've been some communication glitch between Toolkit and the panel itself.

Would be great if admin can delete this post :)

worldaroundyou123, May 12, 2020
  3. worldaroundyou123

Custom POL35Y

Thanks for your update. I have the same issue on a existing project. After resetting the DLT's twice, and updating my Toolkit version, I contacted Schneider tech support, and they are as useless as expected. I will try your solution, and hopefully I have the same result.

Custom POL35Y, Mar 9, 2021
Ask a Question