Problems with Homegate 4.11.1 and Toolkit 1.12.3/4

Discussion in 'C-Bus Toolkit and C-Gate Software' started by abg, Nov 14, 2012.

1. abg

abg

A few days ago I upgraded from Toolkit 1.12.1 and Homegate 4.11.1 to Toolkit 1.12.3 (and corresponding c-gate).

Immediately after upgrading my network started giving resend errors anytime a scene was executed from Homegate. Last night I closed homegate and left the network to run with commands from lights/blinds etc controlled from key switches (no scenes on homegate). All was fine for the night - there were no errors. This morning I ran homegate, executed a single scene for some lights and bang, every ga was turned on.

Interestingly since upgrading all spare channels on my dimmers flash (which I understand means that they are 'ON' but have no connection). Previously they did not do this.

I have also tried Toolkit 1.12.4 with the same results.

I just downgraded from Toolkit 1.12.3(4) back to Toolkit 1.12.1 and the c-gate install that comes with it (Cgate 2.9.0 build 2449) and all is fine - scenes etc from homegate work perfectly as they have been for months.

I'd be very interested to know if anyone else has had any problems with Homegate and the new TK/C-gates.

Edit: Just tried this again by removing Toolkit 1.12.1 and C-gate 2.9.0 and installing Toolkit 1.12.2 and C-Gate 2.9.2 (build 2455) and had the same errors. Reinstalled Tk 1.12.1 and C-Gate 2.9.0 and all fine again. Any underlying changes to C-Gate after 2.9.0 that might affect this?

Thanks.

P.S. Put this in toolkit section as that's what's changed....

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2012
    abg, Nov 14, 2012
  2. abg

daniel C-Busser Moderator

Hi abg, looks like a bug, stick with 1.12.1 for now. Thanks heaps for reporting that. We'll have a fix shortly.

daniel, Nov 15, 2012
  3. abg

AndrewN Legend

This issue has been fixed in C-Bus Toolkit 1.12.5 which is now available.

AndrewN, Nov 27, 2012
Ask a Question