PIR Timing

Discussion in 'C-Bus Toolkit and C-Gate Software' started by Michael, Jan 10, 2005.

1. Michael

Michael

The PIR appears to NOT be timing.......... key functions have been defaulted then onkey changed to recall 1 so i dont get blinded.......

unit type SENPIRSS: 5751

Cheers

Just had a look at the application log as i was going and found that the PIR appears to be re-triggering....... just not timming....

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2005
    Michael, Jan 10, 2005
  2. Michael

daniel C-Busser Moderator

Hi Michael, just reconstructing this :

Starting with a new SENPIRSS in the database, I first changed the Short Press on DA from ONKEY to RECALL1 on the Functions tab, then selected a LI/DA Group at the top. I found this did cause the selections for LI and DA on the Blocks tab to jump from Block 2 to block 1, and thus it no longer references the 5 minute time set on Block 2.

Is this what you found - do you have any luck in reverting the Block assignments to Block 2, or setting up a Timer1 value on Block1?

Defect #4170

BTW - If you select the Group first, then set up the custom functions, it seems to work a little better.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2005
    daniel, Jan 10, 2005
Ask a Question