New Wiser Firmware/Nothing displayed on Chrome/Edge

Discussion in 'C-Bus Wiser 2 Controller' started by MHeaton, Jun 11, 2022.

1. MHeaton

MHeaton

Hi,
    I have upgraded to the new Wiser Firmware and when I connect to the wiser on Edge or Chrome get a login prompt, login and can see a title page of SpaceLogic CBUS Home but no content. There is content being served fine but it doesn't display anything at all:

<!doctype html><html lang="en"><head><meta charset="utf-8"/><meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width,initial-scale=1"/><meta name="theme-color" content="#000000"/><meta name="description" content="SpaceLogic C-Bus Home"/><title>SpaceLogic C-Bus Home</title><link href="/2.chunk.css" rel="stylesheet"><link href="/main.chunk.css" rel="stylesheet"></head><body><noscript>You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.</noscript><div id="root"></div><script src="/jquery.min.js"></script><script src="/jquery.slider.js"></script><script>!function(e){function r(r){for(var n,p,i=r[0],l=r[1],a=r[2],c=0,s=[];c<i.length;c++)p=i[c],Object.prototype.hasOwnProperty.call(o,p)&&o[p]&&s.push(o[p][0]),o[p]=0;for(n in l)Object.prototype.hasOwnProperty.call(l,n)&&(e[n]=l[n]);for(f&&f(r);s.length;)s.shift()();return u.push.apply(u,a||[]),t()}function t(){for(var e,r=0;r<u.length;r++){for(var t=u[r],n=!0,i=1;i<t.length;i++){var l=t;0!==o[l]&&(n=!1)}n&&(u.splice(r--,1),e=p(p.s=t[0]))}return e}var n={},o={1:0},u=[];function p(r){if(n[r])return n[r].exports;var t=n[r]={i:r,l:!1,exports:{}};return e[r].call(t.exports,t,t.exports,p),t.l=!0,t.exports}p.m=e,p.c=n,p.d=function(e,r,t){p.o(e,r)||Object.defineProperty(e,r,{enumerable:!0,get:t})},p.r=function(e){"undefined"!=typeof Symbol&&Symbol.toStringTag&&Object.defineProperty(e,Symbol.toStringTag,{value:"Module"}),Object.defineProperty(e,"__esModule",{value:!0})},p.t=function(e,r){if(1&r&&(e=p(e)),8&r)return e;if(4&r&&"object"==typeof e&&e&&e.__esModule)return e;var t=Object.create(null);if(p.r(t),Object.defineProperty(t,"default",{enumerable:!0,value:e}),2&r&&"string"!=typeof e)for(var n in e)p.d(t,n,function(r){return e[r]}.bind(null,n));return t},p.n=function(e){var r=e&&e.__esModule?function(){return e.default}:function(){return e};return p.d(r,"a",r),r},p.o=function(e,r){return Object.prototype.hasOwnProperty.call(e,r)},p.p="/";var i=this["webpackJsonpwiser-app"]=this["webpackJsonpwiser-app"]||[],l=i.push.bind(i);i.push=r,i=i.slice();for(var a=0;a<i.length;a++)r(i[a]);var f=l;t()}([]),console.log("v1.26")</script><script src="/2.chunk.js"></script><script src="/main.chunk.js"></script></body></html>

The Mobile app is working fine.

Firstly looks like the HTTP site does not redirect to HTTPS
    Secondly the HTTPS site
    displays
    ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH so assume you are using a deprecated SSL setup that would benefit from changing

Ok - realised I needed to update the firmware which was not prompted by PICED

Now get to this page
    https://myhostname/home/favorite

which shows no content

Last edited: Jun 11, 2022
    MHeaton, Jun 11, 2022
  2. MHeaton

MHeaton

I get a screen that says Hang On getting all your controls ready which then redirects to the favorite URL above which shows no content

The iOS app is fine and shows the project etc. as does Safari on the iPhone

Last edited: Jun 11, 2022
    MHeaton, Jun 11, 2022
  3. MHeaton

coppo

I was advised late friday.

When Websocket was implemented for remote connection, it was fixed to port 80 instead of the defined port in project.xml (see below for more information).
    Workaround is changed to port 80 or instead of Port Forwarding using Port Redirect.
    ------------------------------------------
    With a Remote connection you can set Wiser 2 to used a different port address than Port 80. You can in the Project.xml the External HTTP Port is set to 85.

coppo, Jun 12, 2022
  4. MHeaton

MHeaton

Hi there and thank you for coming back to me. So I have looked in the DTD file and can see:
    <ExternalHTTPPort Port="80" /> in the Wiser section
    and
    <Port>8336</Port> in the RemoteAccess section. The second of these is not immediately obvious on the UI

Give it worked on Safari on the phone - am a bit sceptical of it being port related!

Thanks
    Mark

MHeaton, Jun 12, 2022
  5. MHeaton

Ashley W

I get the same. However if I hit enter on the browser when it's stuck on that page then the login box appears and it works fine after that.

Disappointingly my temperature display widgets still don't show which is an issue I reported whilst testing the software.

Ashley W, Jun 28, 2022
  6. MHeaton

coppo

that fucntion is still being worked on. the critical issues with remote connectivity have been the focus

coppo, Jun 29, 2022
    Ashley W likes this.
  7. MHeaton

coppo

IOS app updated over the weekend, it was submitted to apple +1week ago, however, the don't always update overnight

coppo, Jun 29, 2022
  8. MHeaton

MHeaton

I don't see that (assuming Enter becomes reload page) - I just get a blank white screen, Anyway waiting on the team to issue a fix. Thank you in advance

MHeaton, Jun 29, 2022
Ask a Question