Naming pages on a Colour Touch Screen

Discussion in 'C-Bus Toolkit and C-Gate Software' started by Zorro, May 26, 2010.

1. Zorro

Zorro

Hello,

I've got a question referrring to the naming of pages with a CTS theme, I am able to name the pages, ie, Dining, Hallway, Outside Lights etc, but these names only appear when you click on that respective page. When you click off the page the page name reverts to page 1, page 2, etc. How can I have it so these pages always display their given names? Please open the attachment to this, for a better idea of what I mean.

I have done the CTS course in Sydney and I've looked over my notes and the handbook, there is nothing there that really covers it unless I re do the entire thing and name the pages through the wizard.

Can anyone please assist, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Alex

Attached Files:

Zorro, May 26, 2010
  2. Zorro

Dave Byron

page names

Zorro
    You need to make the buttons as a Theme page then on each of the pages in the "page properties" set the theme page to the one you made with the buttons.

Have a look at the "theme/blue/blue" template, look at the them pages.

Dave

ps
    you still got the mask and white horse ??

Dave Byron, May 26, 2010
  3. Zorro

NickD Moderator

A bit before my time, but wasn't that the Lone Ranger?

Nick

NickD, May 27, 2010
  4. Zorro

Darren Senior Member

This particular theme (acquinas) is a bit more tricky to use than most. With most themes, you just have to set the page name on a single theme page. On this one, you have to do it separately on each theme page.

The simplest way to do it is to set the names on Theme Page 1, then copy and paste the page link buttons to the other theme pages. You will need to delete the existing page link buttons from the other theme pages first.

If you had used the "Auto Create" feature in the Project Wizard when first creating the project, it would all have been done automatically. The process above should only take a few minutes anyway.

Darren, May 27, 2010
  5. Zorro

Zorro

Thanks Darren, that sounds logical as I've tried everything else. Will give it a crack tonight. Also thanks Dave, but didn't I have the black horse the Ranger had the white one!

Zorro, May 28, 2010
  6. Zorro

Zorro

Hi everyone, that worked well. Problem fixed, thanks for answering.
    Aleks

Zorro, May 31, 2010
Ask a Question