Linux query

Discussion in 'C-Gate Developers' started by Mr Mark, Aug 8, 2012.

1. Mr Mark

cbusdave

Hi daniel,

I seem to be having a similar issue with cgate-2.9.5 running on my wheezy-raspberry pi. Regardless of the various combinations of java and hard/soft float, It is always looking for the libjspLuxArm.so library. Do you also have arm copies of this library or know where I can find it?

Dave.

cbusdave, Jun 19, 2013
  2. Mr Mark

daniel C-Busser Moderator

Hi cbusdave, we don't have that library for you I'm afraid, but I'm looking into acquiring it when we renew our licence. It is not free.

If you are interested, it is bound to be somewhere in the mess on this page: https://serialio.com/products/serialport/packages.htm. The actual library name is mentioned here: http://www.serialio.com/support/jspInstall.htm.

In the meantime you can try reverting C-Gate to use Java's built-in serial library (which presumably works on ARM) instead of the commercial SerialIO library.

----------
    Edit C:\Clipsal\C-Gate2\config\C-GateConfig.txt:

OLD: serial.plugin-id=serialio
    NEW: serial.plugin-id=javaxcomm

OLD: local-flow-control=no
    NEW: local-flow-control=yes

After changing these 2 lines please restart C-Gate and create a new project (an old project may still contain the old config).
    ----------

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2013
    daniel, Jul 17, 2013
  3. Mr Mark

cheekymonkey

cheekymonkey, Jul 19, 2013
Ask a Question