"Everything" lighting group

Discussion in 'C-Bus Toolkit and C-Gate Software' started by RobM, Jan 25, 2022.

1. RobM

RobM

Hello,
    In my network I have a group called "everything" which when switched on or of controls every lighting group.

Recently I made some changes to the network and had to reset 2 of my dimmers. Now the everything group does not include the lights on those 2 dimmers. i.e. if i toggle everything off, a number of light groups stay on.

I have looked at the "everything" group and cannot see how it is controlling the other groups / how I can add the missing lights back into it.

A quick search didnt surface much other than using scenes.

Any thoughts on how this group might have been configured and how I can fix it?

[​IMG]

RobM, Jan 25, 2022
  2. RobM

Ashley

It's probably controlling the 'area' address of the dimmers. You will find this on the first page (Unit Identification). The area address controls every channel of the dimmer. It really isn't used much anymore now scenes are available.

Ashley, Jan 26, 2022
  3. RobM

RobM

Thankyou so much, you were spot on. Have fixed it up.

RobM, Jan 26, 2022
Ask a Question