Error 13046 trying to open project

Discussion in 'C-Bus Toolkit and C-Gate Software' started by tspark, Feb 28, 2010.

1. tspark

tspark

I am getting error 13046 when i try and open any projects including the demo ones using the latest version of the toolkit. I upgraded a few days ago and all was working fine but suddenly stopped working. I tried downgrading, removing everything etc but same error. Cgate is showing wrong magic number. Not sure what that's about. Anyone point me in the right direction to get this fixed as currently can't make any changes to my home network.

Thanks

tspark, Feb 28, 2010
  2. tspark

george

Hi,

It is hard to tell exactly what is causing the problem. It can be a read-only permission on the directory C:\Clipsal\C-Gate2\tag. It can also be a firewall issue or something less obvious. The best thing would be for you to try to open the project and straight after the failure go to the menu "Help/Report a Problem...". We will get the autogenerated email from your Toolkit with more details about the error, possibly explaining what went wrong, and then we'll contact you directly with suggestions on what to do.

Regards,
    George

george, Feb 28, 2010
  3. tspark

daniel C-Busser Moderator

Hi tspark, I don't understand what you mean by this. Could you give more detail? Thanks.

daniel, Feb 28, 2010
  4. tspark

tspark

Thanks for the replies. I run VMware Fusion so I can use CBUS on my Mac. Ended up rolling XP back a few days to a backup which worked. All seems fine now but have left toolkit on previous version for now.

tspark, Mar 1, 2010
Ask a Question