Deleting Group Addresses

Discussion in 'C-Bus Toolkit and C-Gate Software' started by rhamer, May 12, 2005.

1. rhamer

rhamer

Ok I give up.

In Toolkit how do I delete a group address that I no longer need.

In any of the Group combo boxes I have heaps of extra group addresses like 'Group 83'. I got lumped with these when I scanned the network the first time (after someone else did the initial install) and created them.

I think the answer must be simple, but I just can't see it.

Regards

Rohan

rhamer, May 12, 2005
  2. rhamer

allgo

open group addresses by selecting project/network/applications/lighting/groups.
    left click on groups so that it will open in the right pane. In right pane right click unwanted group address and select delete. Delete all unwanted group addresses.Close down and then reopen project, go back to groups, if any deleted addresses have returned it is because they are listed within the cbus input/output units, trace these addresses in units window and remove unwanted group addresses and you will then be able to completely remove these group addresses.

_______
    allgo

allgo, May 12, 2005
  3. rhamer

rhamer

Thanks Allgo, I knew it had to be something simple.

Cheers

Rohan

rhamer, May 12, 2005
Ask a Question