CMU and Wiser2

Discussion in 'C-Bus Wiser 2 Controller' started by Thomas, Jun 23, 2015.

1. Thomas

Thomas

I thought this was going to be easy.

I got my CMU after a long wait, installed it, set it up in TK (newest) and get my readings under the status tab.
    I've set the device ID to 225, btw.

In Piced (4.13.025) I set up the power meter in the Measurements Application Manager, which is only possible as analogue power meter. Selected the device ID as above, channel (starting with "0", ticked "Measuring Power", nothing else, but tried various tick options.

Then set up the Widget in C-Bus/Other, as Power Meter. The Power Monitor Meter drop down shows my unit correctly, i left the default settings further down, upload, but I get no reading.

Also tried a Power Totals Widget, but here too nothing comes through.

Previously I set up my GI to give me all sorts of readings in Wiser2, no issues.

This easy unit, however, has got me.

Can anybody point me to the silly tick I obviously miss?:)

Thomas, Jun 23, 2015
  2. Thomas

bmerrick

Hi Thomas,

Just checking,

1. you have the CMUs set to read 'Power' and not 'Current'.

2. You have set the "Measurement Device ID" and are using that address in Power Meter Manager (when C-Bus is online in PICED, it should give you valid readings). Set to 'Watts' as the unit

3. The channels are from 1 to 4 on a CMU. (that is NOT zero like on the GIMP unit)

other things is that you want 'include in totals' for the channel to work in the Power Totals Widget.

Hope that helps,

Brad

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2015
    bmerrick, Jun 23, 2015
  3. Thomas

Thomas

Thanks

Hi Brad,

You are the man!

Thank you, the index was wrong. I probably didn't find that note, wherever it is tucked away, but all is working perfectly now.
    I'll just tweak the Pf and get it as accurate as possible.

Thank you for your help!:):):)

Thomas, Jun 23, 2015
Ask a Question