cgateV2 to CITECT or C-Lution

Discussion in 'C-Bus Toolkit and C-Gate Software' started by Gil, Apr 29, 2008.

1. Gil

Gil

Hi,

I have a BMS project that i have just been awarded and CITECT (C-Lution 1.5) is my front end SCADA, and a part is controling C-Bus. Has anyone conected cgateV2 to CITECT, my problem is under the I/O Device tab, the address field. The C-Lution driver was designed for cgateV1.5 and i dont wont to down grade toolkit for it to run. I am thinking of using a CNI for my interface because i also have BACnet over IP and an AB MicroLogix 1100 PLC which talks TCPIP native, and it would make a very neat project. Anyones help would be most appreciated.

Gil, Apr 29, 2008
  2. Gil

ashleigh Moderator

How soon do you have to deliver this?

ashleigh, Apr 29, 2008
  3. Gil

Richo

Yes, C-Lution does work with C-Gate 2, but there are a few settings and tricks you need to do. They may have been explained on this forum already if you search, or send a request to tech support and they should hopefully have the details available. ( http://www2.clipsal.com/cis/technical/technical_support ).

Richo, Apr 29, 2008
  4. Gil

Gil

Hi Guys,

I have to give the consultants tech data on hardware and my basic designs as soon as posible, and was just making sure the interface could be done easily without re-creating the wheel, thanks. Gil

Gil, Apr 29, 2008
Ask a Question