CBUS Network Setup

Discussion in 'C-Bus Toolkit and C-Gate Software' started by raptor, Apr 15, 2019.

1. raptor

raptor

Hi there,

I am having issues with C-Bus Toolkit when I have everything plugged in.

Can I please just get someone to confirm how I should have these 3 devices setup:

• 1 x 5500CN2 Ethernet Interface
    • 2 x 12 Channel Relay 10AMP (RELDN12)
    When I have both relays plugged in (pink cable between), there seems to be issues or delays when I turn a circuit on/off in C-Bus Toolkit or I have to do it twice, it is not as responsive. If I have only one 12 channel relay plugged in, it seems to work correctly.

Therefore I believe it must be related to BURDEN and CLOCK being turned on.

What should the clock and burden settings be? If someone could please help me on what I should have turned on for each device it would be greatly appreciated.

Also, every time I first turn on the CBUS swtich / CN2, when I open up CBUS Toolkit it status the network status is "Closed", I have to right click and go Open before I can communicate through the software. Is there a way to make the network automatically be open all the time on boot up?

I do not have any light swtiches plugged in yet, as I am trying to get this part right and programmed / labelled before I move to the light swtiches.

Thanks in advance for any help.

raptor, Apr 15, 2019
  2. raptor

Wonkey

I would connect at least one input unit to ensure that mmi's on the lighting application are initiated.
    Also try and find a training manual to help you understand C-bus programming.

Wonkey, Apr 15, 2019
Ask a Question