Calculating network items & values

Discussion in 'C-Bus Toolkit and C-Gate Software' started by jay, Oct 31, 2005.

1. jay

jay

When viewing the Network Properties in Toolkit a summary of statistics is displayed ie: Current Consumption, Impedence, Units Calculated etc.
    How & when is this information updated by Toolkit as I have a number of projects with different numbers of units calculated. Some projects have only a few units calculated while I only have 1 project that shows all the units calculated. I cannot recall what I did diferently with this particular project that allowed it to have all of it's units calculated.
    Could you erxplain how Toolkit calculates the network properties that are displayed on this page?
    Cheers

jay, Oct 31, 2005
  2. jay

Duncan

It uses the Database Units.. and it requires a Match between the Catalog Number you've recorded for the Unit and our database of units that we ship with CGate.. from that database a value for current consumption, power provision etc are drawn and used to calculate the values shown.

Duncan, Oct 31, 2005
Ask a Question