C-Gate cgateweb and MQTT issues

Discussion in 'C-Bus Toolkit and C-Gate Software' started by znelbok, Jul 7, 2018.

1. znelbok

znelbok

i have finally gotten around to adding cgateweb and mqtt integration to test and understand how it all works.

I have the broker running and cgateweb is connecting to the broker and publishing messages as lights change but the topic is not right

Instead of getting a toping such as
    CBus/read/254/56/96/state
    with a payload i get
    cbus/read/undefined/undefined/undefined/state

So obviously cgate web is not getting the network, application and group number from C-Gate but I don't understand why.

I'm running C-Gate V2.11.2 (build 3240) so I am guessing that cgateweb is not working with the newer version of C-Gate completely.

Does anyone have this working with this later version of c-gate and if so how do I fix it.

Thanks

znelbok, Jul 7, 2018
  2. znelbok

mminehan

@znelbok
    Did you get this working? I have mine up and running. There is about a 1 minute delay before cgate and cgateweb respond to commands on startup (from HomeSeer via MQTT). But once it has started up properly the system is very responsive in both directions.
    Cgate v2.11.5
    Cgateweb
    Mosquitto v3.1.1

Let me know if you need any help.
    Marty

mminehan, Feb 18, 2020
Ask a Question