C-Bus Toolkit 1.15.9

Discussion in 'C-Bus Toolkit and C-Gate Software' started by daniel, Jul 7, 2021.

1. daniel

daniel C-Busser Moderator

Hi,

C-Bus Toolkit 1.15.9 is available. You can find it here at our new downloads site.

For details please refer to the accompanying release notes.

Regards,

Clipsal Software Team

Last edited: Jul 7, 2021
    daniel, Jul 7, 2021
    zei20t, Ian and Damaxx like this.
  2. daniel

intelectsol

Great to see the link to clipsal.com/cis that leads to nowhere is still at the Welcome page, and the Check for New Version under the Help Menu still points to www2.clipsal.com. Once I relied on those links to keep my C-Bus software up to date... They are useless and have been for some time...
    Why can't these point to the appropriate locations in the Schneider website?...

And, why can't the Schieder website sort the information it presents in alphabetical order?

Last edited: Jul 10, 2021
    intelectsol, Jul 10, 2021
    Conformist likes this.
  3. daniel

Conformist

Agree... This site aligns with the same crappy datasheets that now support (and I use that term sarcastically) C-Bus product. At least, can you please upload the software to the old site for now? No search engine can find this new one easily

Conformist, Jul 12, 2021
Ask a Question