C Bus Tool Kit Ver 1.15.1

Discussion in 'C-Bus Toolkit and C-Gate Software' started by StevePom, May 31, 2018.

1. StevePom

StevePom

Hi, I am just a home user of C Bus, not an expert or installer. I have had C Bus at home since 2000. It was originally installed with Minder but Minder has been removed, replaced with Clipsal HomeSafe Unit and a Translink unit. I use The C Bus Tool Kit software to make changes to inputs. I recently opened Tool Kit to change a function on one of my 4 Gang Key Input units. When network scan was completed I noticed the column for Key 2 was missing on network. See attached screen shot. When I open the unit the 4 x keys and function is displayed and I can perform mods.I note the units in database above network still shows column for Key 2. I hope I have explained this enough and I hope someone can shed so light on this issue. Thank you in advance c bus database.jpg c bus database.jpg

StevePom, May 31, 2018
  2. StevePom

NickD Moderator

Thanks for taking the time to report your problem..

I've not got 1.5.1 installed, as 1.5.3 is available, but I've checked 1.5.3 and I have a "Key2" column.

Note that you can select which columns are displayed/hidden by right clicking on the headings... it may just be that Key2 is hidden by default.

Nick

NickD, May 31, 2018
  3. StevePom

StevePom

Hi Nick, thanks for the prompt reply. I have checked if the column for key 2 is hidden and also did best fit for all columns, no fix. This issue is something that has recently arised. I am sure it was ok last time I loaded the network. I will go back and check again the hidden status. As an aside how easy is it to update the tool-kit to version 1.5.3? Is it just a simple matter of executing the update file and all current settings are maintained? Cheers

StevePom, Jun 1, 2018
  4. StevePom

NickD Moderator

Just install it over the top.

NickD, Jun 1, 2018
  5. StevePom

StevePom

Thanks NickD, updated to latest version AOK. Still looking at the issue I have with missing column. :)

StevePom, Jun 2, 2018
  6. StevePom

Charlie Crackle

You must have right clicked and removed column

This is how you get it back

Snap3.png

Charlie Crackle, Jul 20, 2021
    StevePom likes this.
Ask a Question