C-Bus 40M Key Input Units - Hints from the C-Bus Toolkit release notes

Discussion in 'C-Bus Wired Hardware' started by Kelvin, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Kelvin

Kelvin

I was looking at the release notes of v1.15.6 of the C-Bus Toolkit at spotted the following:

Released
    June 2019

What’s New
    C-Bus 40M Key Input Units
    This release includes support for the C-Bus 40M series key input units. Functionally this series is the same as the 30M series.​

Am I reading this correctly? Have they (or are they just about to) release a refactored C-Bus switch mech that works with the new Iconic switches? I've looked elsewhere and can't find anything else along these lines. It would be great news if they did - I've been hanging out for a workable / cost effective solution for this for ages.

Does anyone else have any more information?

Kelvin, Sep 17, 2019
  2. Kelvin

bmerrick

Hey Kelvin,

You might want to look at the thread here

or this page

or ....................

you may want to order a 5041NMML or 5041NMS to see one IRL :p

Clipsal_Iconic_C-Bus_Master_5041NMML.PNG Clipsal_Iconic_C-Bus_Slave_5041NMS.PNG Clipsal_Iconic_Silver_C-Bus_Master_& Slave_5041NMML.jpg

bmerrick, Sep 18, 2019
  3. Kelvin

Kelvin

Thank you good sir. I was looking in the wrong part of the =SE= site to find them, I was looking at the Iconic mechs, but it's listed under C-Bus. I probably should have been able to guess the part numbers if I thought hard enough about it.

Kelvin, Sep 18, 2019
Ask a Question