Api ?

Discussion in 'C-Bus Toolkit and C-Gate Software' started by BeoLinker, Feb 20, 2005.

1. BeoLinker

BeoLinker

Hi,

Is the C-Bus API / DLLs? available yet? I know it was mentioned earlier this year but cant remember it coming to a conclusion.

Cheers
    Greg...

ps Delphi source or even DCUs would be nice! :)

BeoLinker, Feb 20, 2005
  2. BeoLinker

ashleigh Moderator

We have 2 separate APIs, one available now, one coming...

Firstly, we have the "C-Bus Module". This is supplied as a compiled DLL (for Windows) or as a Linux library. The Windows DLL can be used with any programming language, but we specifically include C header files and a set delphi interfaces to the DLL.

Secondly, we have an API to C-Gate in development. This is not yet ready, and this is what Duncan is referring to.

The C-Bus Module was all ready to go to those who had sent me a private message registering their interest - then we found a defect.

We have just built C-Bus Module version 3.1, and the CD's should be produced this week. For those who have registered interest by private messaging me, CDs will be posted as soon as I have them.

Sorry about the delay here - we thought it was better to hang off until the defect was fixed.

** If you want to register interest, please private message me and include you full postal / mailing address **

ashleigh, Feb 20, 2005
Ask a Question