Wiser2 the Cbus Indicator showing Red

Discussion in 'C-Bus Wiser 2 Controller' started by hashim.assanar, Jan 19, 2017.

1. hashim.assanar

hashim.assanar

Hi
    I have installed Wiser 2 , the unit is programmed with latest Piced Version 4.13.1 and the toolkit Version 1.14.8. I am able to do the configuration and the programming using toolkit through wiser. But the C bus indicator was showing red always and when connect to the wiser using mobile app it shows the C bus disconnected.

The Cbus part is working fine , I am able to control the lighting from the C bus switches and I am able to do the programming of the Cbus devices also through wiser.

Tried with the hard reset and downloaded the latest firmware in PICED. nothing is working in the C bus side and the indicator shows red.

Can any one advise what is the next step to follow

hashim.assanar, Jan 19, 2017
  2. hashim.assanar

Colin Moderator

1. Ensure your project file from PICED has the wiser configured for using the local connection (assumes you are wiring C-Bus directly to the WIser2).
    IN PICED , Project Details Wizard Dialog, Wiser Tab, Properties Sub Tab, check setting is Direct Connection. and ensure the project is transferred to wiser.

2. Make sure you have the polarity of the C-Bus Cable correct at the back of the Wiser2, (Wiser 2 is powered separately and the indicator on the front is not power or connected directly to C-Bus, thus is indicated the Communications to C-Bus is working, but not that you have a connection or the polarity is correct.

Colin, Jan 23, 2017
  3. hashim.assanar

hashim.assanar

Hi Colin

The issue was related to the Unit. We changed the unit and everything works fine.

Thanks for the support

hashim.assanar, Feb 1, 2017
Ask a Question