Wiser User System IO Integer Widget

Discussion in 'C-Bus Wiser 1 Controller' started by DmitryShu, Dec 14, 2009.

1. DmitryShu

DmitryShu

Добрый день!
    При помощи Wiser добавляю элемент визуализации User System IO Integer Widget (1.JPG ).
    Хочу в этом виджете увеличивать и уменьшать значение переменной TempPol (2.JPG).

Проблема - при нажатии стрелок User System IO Integer Widget вверх и низ не происходит изменения значия TempPol!!!:confused:

Прошу помочь!

Attached Files:

• 1.JPG
      1.JPG
      File size:
      43.3 KB
      Views:
    • 2.JPG
      2.JPG
      File size:
      12.6 KB
      Views:
    DmitryShu, Dec 14, 2009
  2. DmitryShu

kjayakumar

privet Dmitry,

The way that the widget works is when you press Set, the value shown on the dial is pushed to the Wiser. Once it is pushed to the Wiser, it can be read by Logic only on that Wiser and other UIs that are also connected to that same Wiser. Logic running on other systems, including other Wisers on the network will not see this value. That is, the value is specific to that unit. The value is not broadcast to other Wiser or other Logic capable devices such as PAC, BnW-CTOUCH, CTC and others. I hope this is helpful.

spasiba,
    jaya

Пожалуйста, простите мою машину переводится русский. :)

Таким образом, чтобы виджет работ при нажатии установлено, значение отображается на циферблате будет отправлен на Wiser. Как только он будет отправлен на Wiser, она может быть прочитана только на логике, что Wiser и другие интерфейсы, которые также подключены к этой же мудрее. Логика работающих на других системах, в том числе другие Wisers по сети, не увидят этого значения. То есть, значение специфических для данного блока. Значение не транслируется на другие Wiser или иной логики способны устройствами, такими как ПАК BNW-CTOUCH, СТС и другие. Я надеюсь, что это полезно.

kjayakumar, Dec 14, 2009
  3. DmitryShu

Darren Senior Member

We have translated this as follows:

Are you trying to adjust this value in PICED or on a web browser connected to Wiser?

Darren, Dec 15, 2009
  4. DmitryShu

Ashley

I seem to be having a similar problem with system io's on the Wiser. When you first bring up the widget, clicking on any up/down arrows does not change the value, but just turns on the red and green indicators. If you then click on the green indicator, the light the goes out and it will now let you adjust the value (i.e. you have to click on set once before you can change the value).

Also, the widget does not pick up changes made in logic. I set the value of a system user io in the initialization section of the logic, but the widget just displays zero. The widget seems to keep it's own copy the value and just overwrites the logic value when you press set instead of reading the current value.

Ashley, Dec 20, 2009
  5. DmitryShu

kjayakumar

Hi, the red and green indicators are the reset and set buttons respectively, and are labeled in the Adobe Flash UI. As I think your latter paragraph explains, when you change the value on the dial, the action of pressing the Set button sends the value to the Wiser at which point, if Logic has been started, it will affect the value seen by Logic. Similarly, when Logic is running and changing those system IO values, the values that are set by Logic are sent to any currently connected user interfaces (Adobe Flash UI, Media Center, Symbian S60, iphone). Any user interfaces that attach after that point also see the most current value.

I see all this working fine on my setup, firmware 1.11.0, CBC 3.7.0, UI 3.9.0 with PICED 4.7.2. One error that I often make myself is to forget that it takes a little while after bootup of Wiser for the Logic to start running because it needs to acquire a time source (either C-Bus time or NTP time). If the values are set by the UI before logic kicks off, then those values are ignored.

Hope that helps.

kjayakumar, Dec 20, 2009
  6. DmitryShu

Ashley

The problem I was having was actually in PICED simulation mode. I tried downloading it to the Wiser and it worked fine. After some experimenting I found the followed behavior :

Try this. Create a new System IO Integer and set a default value of say 50. Then create a widget to display it. Don't download to Wiser but just enter simulation mode. The value displays as zero and pressing the up or down arrow turns on both reset and set indicators but will not change the value. Now download to Wiser and wait for it to reboot. Re-enter simulation mode and it all works fine. If you repeat the above with a new system IO the problem repeats.

I'm curious to know what's happening here. I assumed that simulation mode should work without a wiser connected.

Ashley

Ashley, Dec 21, 2009
  7. DmitryShu

kjayakumar

Ah, okay, I see now. Yeah, that's a good point that the way this works ought to be clarified. Okay, so... yeah, when you create a new System IO or anything for that matter (eg: scenes, schedules, etc) in PICED, that information doesn't get shared with the Wiser until the project is actually loaded on to the unit. So it makes sense that you're not able to affect that system IO since Wiser doesn't know about it (the simulation mode really only allows basic functionality like switching specific GAs, etc). So to summarize, yes, what you're seeing is actually expected behaviour.

kjayakumar, Dec 21, 2009
  8. DmitryShu

DmitryShu

Thanks for the help! Tomorrow I will try a variant from Ashley.
    Отпишусь it is obligatory!

DmitryShu, Dec 22, 2009
  9. DmitryShu

Ashley

Thanks for the clarification. I guess if I read the help file I could have figured that out :)

Ashley, Dec 22, 2009
  10. DmitryShu

Darren Senior Member

Yes, there is a note about it in the Simulation Mode topic. I guess it could be easily missed...

Darren, Dec 26, 2009
Ask a Question