Wiser loosing CBus Connection

Discussion in 'C-Bus Wiser 1 Controller' started by travis1973, Jun 28, 2010.

1. travis1973

travis1973

Hi,

I recently installed my wiser and have had it running perfectly for the last couple of days but now it is having an issue with it loosing the CBus conneciton.

The only way I can get it back up and running is to restart the Wiser router which then bring back the Cbus connection but then drops out not long after that ... i am talking less then 10 min after.

I am running the application log on Tool kit to see what is happening and there is a 208 Security error coming up from the Wiser ...

Though there is still a 233 Clock and timkeeping command come from the wiser all though I still have no connection to the CBUS via the wiser...

Any thoughts will be apprectiated...

On my wiser GUI from a PC it is showing the CBus with the red Cirlce and line going through it and the World icon with a red plug lead ...

The reconnects keep counting up ...

Cheers, Travis...

travis1973, Jun 28, 2010
  2. travis1973

Cass

Hi,

If you get any feedback on this,
    Could you possibly forward it on to me?
    We had the same issue a little while ago,
    And ended up having our Wiser replaced due to the CNI 'dying'.
    However if there's another cause to it, would be greatly appreciated knowledge for the future! :)

Thanks.

Cass, Jul 5, 2010
Ask a Question