Wiser Logic and History is STOP

Discussion in 'C-Bus Wiser 1 Controller' started by stofilyuk, Sep 23, 2012.

1. stofilyuk

stofilyuk

Dear Colleagues!
    I would like to inform about new surprise of Wiser and ask for ALL about how to fix it.
    Please see explanation.
    The wiser indicates as all OK.
    But: - calculation of counters is stops, -measuring of thermostats if stops, -indication of light is not correct (on the screen is ON, really is OFF).
    After upload and download program to Wiser some time the situation is OK. After some days the situation is again - BAD (applications is STOP).
    The logic is OK.
    What can You advise for action? It's very important because these problems (stopping logic, history and etc) not acceptable for automation system.

Thanks for all!

Attached Files:

stofilyuk, Sep 23, 2012
  2. stofilyuk

kjayakumar

Sounds odd. If I understand you correctly, you are saying, when the problem occurs:
    - Logic is ok meaning it is still talking to C-Bus?
    - At the same time, Adobe Flash UI is no longer able to show the correct status of C-Bus.

Here are some things I would verify:
    1. No conflicting IPs. I have seen setups where a user had a laptop with the same IP as the CNI so each time the laptop was put on the network, the connectivity with the CNI was disrupted.
    2. When the problem occurs, verify that C-Bus connectivity to the CNI is good. I use http://192.168.2.2/ to see its state. Eg:
    C-Bus status: Client connected from 192.168.2.1
    since > 24 hours ago
    Network voltage: 28.9V, measured > 24 hours ago
    3. Version of firmware matches what is in PICED. Eg: PICED 4.11.1 comes with 1.26.0 firmware.
    4. If using busbar, check that the RJ45 jacks are solidly in place and not intermittently disconnecting.
    5. Check that the Wiser isn't reporting any problems. In your browser, at the top right of the UI, there is a status indicator that looks like an planet with a plug. If you click on it, it will report back on watchdog and connection states.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2012
    kjayakumar, Sep 24, 2012
  3. stofilyuk

stofilyuk

Hello!

The logic in C-Bus network i think is OK (devices and groups switch on/off are correct). But all counters and thermostats is frozen.
    I didn't check UI when came problem.
    Now i upload/download (status UI is OK) the program and waiting when logic will stop. After that i will check #2, #5 items.
    #1- may be it's possible, but not for all time. After shutdown device the Wiser should be stable again. Logic?
    #3 - is OK. All updated in according with last revisions.
    #4 - i will check it.

Attached Files:

stofilyuk, Sep 24, 2012
  4. stofilyuk

stofilyuk

...STOP logic and problem is came

Hello Colleagues!

After some time the problem is came. Please see new information that was requested for fixing when will be problem.
    So what can I do? :confused:

Thanks in advance!

Attached Files:

stofilyuk, Oct 18, 2012
  5. stofilyuk

kjayakumar

If I understood correctly, you are saying that after a while, the Wiser stops showing temperature on the thermostat, and widget indicators do not match actual state on C-Bus. From your screenshot, your firmware looks correct, it also looks like C-Bus is still connected. It would be nice to see your CNI's status to validate that. As I mentioned, the data from step #2 when the problem occurs would be useful. I couldn't see where you have posted this.

Also, if you like, feel free to post your project. I will load it on my setup and see if I can reproduce any problem.

kjayakumar, Oct 19, 2012
  6. stofilyuk

stofilyuk

Hello!

Thanks for advice. For #2 i forgot to make a picture when was problem. After download some time will be normal. When problem will came i will made #2 and send to You.

Best regards,
    Sergey.

stofilyuk, Oct 19, 2012
Ask a Question