WISER - Does Wiser MKII require CN5500CN2

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by allanf, Jul 1, 2017.

1. allanf

allanf

Installing CBUs throughout a new house.

Wanted to check if I introduce Wiser MKII in teh network will it auto recognise the relays/dimmers/sensors/switches?
    OR
    Does it require CN@ to exist on the network.

Anyone has a link to step by step CBUS setup guide?

Allan

allanf, Jul 1, 2017
  2. allanf

Roosta

Hi Allan,

The wiser mk2 has 2 CNI2 built into it.. Yes it will be able to communicate with CBUS however it wont auto configure if thats what you are asking..

I would suggest getting an experienced CBUS installer/programmer involved to deliver your new house..

Silly to spend so much $$ on hardwarw and not utilise the skills of an experienced professional to help get the most out of the gear..

As for step by step guides, I have not come across one for the Wiser units, aside from in the training course..

Cheers.

Roosta, Jul 1, 2017
  3. allanf

allanf

Thanks Roosta. Agree and I will get help at some point when I get to the actual installation. Are you in Sydney?
    Though I do like to play around and get myself acquainted with the details hence the question.

So looks like the initial project has to be created using the toolkit software (interfacing via CNI2) and then load it to Wiser...correct?

allanf, Jul 6, 2017
Ask a Question