Wiser App Reconnect Issue

Discussion in 'C-Bus Wiser 1 Controller' started by Memphix, Mar 4, 2010.

1. Memphix

Memphix

My experience of the Wiser iphone/ipod touch App has been fairly good.

I'd like to see the buttons for blind control (shutter relay) improved... it sticks out compared to the rest. It having large standard buttons while lighting buttons are compact and detailed. Similar to the dimmer control setup, have the location label on top of three buttons (similar size as a lighting relay button) OPEN STOP CLOSE. My two cents anyway.

However, when using the app, when the screen on the iphone/ipod times out completely (to black) upon waking up it no longer works (after its says Reconnecting to wiser)... I need to go back to the home page and launch the app again before it works.

Anyone else experience this? I am still on PICED 4.7.2.

Memphix, Mar 4, 2010
  2. Memphix

filpee

Yeah Ive never had mine successfully reconnect but then I don't wait around. Killing the app then re-launching from the home screen gets it working nice and quick.

Actually sometimes launching it wont do the sync and gets stuck there. Kill the app then re-launch works.

filpee, Mar 4, 2010
  3. Memphix

Memphix

Hmmm not good enough to sell to a client like that. I guess its free... However, wouldn't it be better if the app was killed automatically when the screen times out?

Memphix, Mar 4, 2010
  4. Memphix

kjayakumar

I think I can say that an update with lots of bugfixes and new support for the previously missing features like Security is coming for the Wiser iPhone/iTouch app. I'm pretty sure there have been some good fixes in the area of connectivity as were raised in the other iphone related threads.

kjayakumar, Mar 4, 2010
Ask a Question