Wiser and MRA widgets

Discussion in 'C-Bus Wiser 1 Controller' started by Thomas, Nov 20, 2013.

1. Thomas

Thomas

Hi all,

I get no response from the Volume, Bass and Treble controls of the Audio widget, which I set up in wiser. If I try and set these parameters via wiser, then no matter if I press the "+" or "-" buttons, the relevant control goes to zero. Source control works fine though.

I am using all the latest software, firmware, and this is a black matrix Switcher along with 25W amps.

Further, if I want to use the V3 widget, I need to access the "C-Bus Audio Manager", for which I can't find any reference other than that given in the help file:confused:

Any help will be appreciated.

Thomas, Nov 20, 2013
  2. Thomas

Thomas

Solved

Sorry for wasting space here.

It seems that it really helps to read properly:eek:. Found the info I needed, and assume that the default audio widget doesn't work when V3 Matrix units are used.

Thomas, Nov 20, 2013
  3. Thomas

bmerrick

Hi Thomas,

Both widgets work with a V3 matrix. I have both configured on my unit as I use the Wiser iPhone GUI rather than WiserHD most of the time and the V3 widget is not supported on that GUI.

see attached configs. On PC GUI, both work. On WiserHD GUI, both work, but seem to bring up the same V3 widget applet. On Wiser iPhone GUI, V3 Zone Widget says V3 not supported, but original Zone Widget works.

If it's configured correctly, both should work except as noted from older Wiser iPhone GUI.

All the best,

Brad

Attached Files:

bmerrick, Nov 22, 2013
Ask a Question