Wiser 1 App

Discussion in 'C-Bus Wiser 1 Controller' started by Roosta, Jun 19, 2018.

1. Roosta

Roosta

Good evening all,

I know that Schneider has discontinued the Wiser Mk1, Mk1.5 and possibly has the same plan shortly for the Mk2...

But what are their plans for the apps.. The existing customer base would expect support and updates to the apps to continue to allow functionality..

This has largely come to my attention recently since updating to iOS11 to find the original Wiser app (which I much preferred over the HD app) is not compatible with iOS11.. I guess at least i have the HD app, however a couple of days with it and i am findig it highly unreliable compared to the original Wiser app..

Anyone got any suggestions or any whispers from internally at Schneider of the plans for these apps?

Without the apps the devices largely become unusable..

Cheers

Roosta, Jun 19, 2018
  2. Roosta

jboer

I am surprised you find that regarding the HD app, I found the complete opposite! But it wont be long before that app isn't supported in an upcoming iOS release too. I have been trying to decide what I will do when that happens.

jboer, Jun 19, 2018
Ask a Question