Wireless Network Problem

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NewImage, Oct 22, 2005.

1. NewImage

NewImage

hello,

i have the same problem as everyone else when im using cbus toolkit to configure wired networks that are to be running in conjuction with wireless.

when i go to scan the wireless network it tells me i have a interface problem and to check my settings?

anyone know what this means??

some feedback would be appreciated
    thanks

NewImage, Oct 22, 2005
  2. NewImage

Duncan

Perhaps you could detail the steps you're taking that results in the Error Message you described. Might be able to help after that.

Duncan, Oct 22, 2005
  3. NewImage

NewImage

ive followed the steps in the manual on how to learn the gateway to the wireless network and also on how to set it up on a wired network.

the software recognises it in the network setup but does not let me modify the settings of the gateway. like for example when i edit unit it gives me an error message telling me that i have an interface problem. i go to edit unit again, then it tells me i have to change my network settings.

ive got a small wireless network consisting of 7 neo switches.
    my wired network is made up of a power supply, pc interface and the gateway.

its the first time ive ever dealt with wireless cbus. ive never had a problem with wired.
    would anyone know what could be the problem.
    thanx

NewImage, Oct 24, 2005
Ask a Question