Wireless Client Table empty

Discussion in 'C-Bus Wiser 1 Controller' started by KevinH, May 25, 2011.

1. KevinH

KevinH

Been trying to resolve an issue with a non connecting wireless client and I see in the 'Wireless Client Table' accessed via the MAC filtering that I have no listed clients at all, and yet I do have several happily connected.

Is this the same for everyone ?

K

KevinH, May 25, 2011
  2. KevinH

Jasp

I have found that sometimes the wireless are shown on the Local Network under the Status Tab, but even shown as LAN connections in the odd occasion.

Jasp, May 27, 2011
  3. KevinH

KevinH

On my Wiser I dont see any wireless client entries there.

I'm guessing this feature is broken ? If so will it be fixed in the next update ?

K

KevinH, Jun 1, 2011
  4. KevinH

kjayakumar

Hi Kevin,

If I've understood you correctly, you want to see all the clients that are connected to your Wiser's WiFi when you click on the wireless client list. Sounds reasonable, I have never tried that before. If I've misunderstood, could you let me know the sequence of what you're doing, ie: what setup I would need to do on my Wiser, and what to expect to see. I'll then try and reproduce it.

kjayakumar, Jun 3, 2011
Ask a Question