Windows 10 - Schedule plus V5 compatibility

Discussion in 'C-Touch/HomeGate/SchedulePlus/PICED Software' started by kenneth1234, Apr 27, 2022.

1. kenneth1234

kenneth1234

Hi,

We have project using window 10 and Schedule plus V5 but without Dongle, we have problem is Schedule plus software will hang every two months, would you please help us to soft problem?

kenneth1234, Apr 27, 2022
  2. kenneth1234

Lighting Auto

Lighting Auto, Apr 28, 2022
  3. kenneth1234

Lighting Auto

I have been looking after a site for 4-5 years, I first got involved when the service company installed a new PC that had Schedule Plus running on it - the previous integrator had gone out of business.
    I did a fresh install of Toolkit and Schedule Plus V5 - after a few months I encountered one of the 2 networks would drop and the scheduling events on that network would stop.
    After much research and contacting another integrator who I had worked with in the past we moderfiled the C-Gate config file to make it more fault tolerant - can't remember exact lines we changed but since then I haven't had it drop the network again.
    Not sure if this may be causing the issues you are having - let me know I can send you a copy of the file to look at.
    You can edit the C-Gate config file by opening it in notepad

Regards

Kevern

Lighting Auto, Apr 28, 2022
  4. kenneth1234

kenneth1234

Dear Kevern,

Thanks for your advise and valuable information, would you please send us the C-Gate config?

best regards
    Kenneth

kenneth1234, Apr 28, 2022
  5. kenneth1234

Lighting Auto

Hi Kenneth,
    Sorry for the delay. I had to go to the site yesterday for a meeting
    Attached a copy of the modified C-Gate config, I am not sure if it will resolve your issue.
    You can easily see if a network has gone offline in Schedule Plus - ctrl - S
    Bar alone the bottom, number of networks operating correctly will be in the green square
    Note I am running the latest Schedule Plus (I think) 5.0.3 you can edit this file in notepad.
    I have had a few issues with Schedule Plus over the years - this site intermittently would drop the network with the most devices on it these mods solved the problem

Attached Files:

Lighting Auto, May 3, 2022
  6. kenneth1234

kenneth1234

Dear Kevern,

Noted and thank you for your help again, we will try to installed at site later.

best regards
    Kenneth

kenneth1234, May 3, 2022
Ask a Question