Which applications does Wiser support?

Discussion in 'C-Bus Wiser 1 Controller' started by ARC JB, May 6, 2010.

1. ARC JB

ARC JB

Hi there,

I am fairly new to this game, so please forgive me if me I seem stupid.

I am in the process of setting up a Wiser for a client. The main issue if am having is trying to get the Wiser to talk to one of my applications (115 U/F Heating). I am pretty sure that I just renamed an existing application, rather than creating a new one or it was created automatically, just judging by the application number.

Can the Wiser talk to any of the applications or is it limited to a certain group?:confused:

In the same project I have it sucessfully talking to 56-lighting and 202-Trigger control.

I am in NZ and the official line is that the product hasn't been released here just yet, so hence I am looking for a little help here please!

Thanks in advance.
    Jason

ARC JB, May 6, 2010
  2. ARC JB

Darren Senior Member

Using Application 115 with Wiser should be fine.

Darren, May 6, 2010
  3. ARC JB

Colin Moderator

Wiser Can handle application 115 , however many of the UI's (Flash and IPhone and possibly mobile Phone) currently do not. A fix is coming, But for now Please use Values between 30 and 95.

Colin, May 10, 2010
Ask a Question