Web pages

Discussion in 'C-Touch/HomeGate/SchedulePlus/PICED Software' started by Basil, Mar 9, 2008.

1. Basil

Basil

Hi All

I am still having a problem displaying web pages on the colour touch
    the ctouch is on my LAN I can up-load to it and ping it I have checked the internet options on the ctouch and they are the same as my pc but when I try to display a web page I just get the error page can not be displayed

This is how I understand the process on the PC in PICED put an HTML box on the page to check the address works then put a webcam box on with that address i thought that was it can anyone tell me where I have gone wrong as many people do not seem to have a problem with this I have also checked my firewall the only thing I can think of is the Proxy server settings can you advise on thease

Thanks

Basil, Mar 9, 2008
  2. Basil

Mr Mark

Html

Hi Basil,

just use the HTML box, not the webcam box.

Mark

Mr Mark, Mar 9, 2008
  3. Basil

Basil

Hi Mark

thanks but I Tried that and just get "action cancled message internet explorer was unable to connect to the page you requested " worke`s fine on PICED though

BAsil

Basil, Mar 9, 2008
  4. Basil

Basil

Ok Ive sorted it I had to enable DHCP on the network settings instead of a fixed IP :)

Basil, Mar 10, 2008
Ask a Question