Web pages and Video in the CTC

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NorthUK_CBUS_Sales_Eng, May 8, 2006.

1. NorthUK_CBUS_Sales_Eng

NorthUK_CBUS_Sales_Eng

Hi,

I have been "playing" with the colour touch screen and I thought would be able to open a web page from the CTC, but I can't. How do you do this?

Secondly, I thought you should also be able to play video on the CTC (either via Java or something similar). Again, i can't do it.

Can anyone help?

NorthUK_CBUS_Sales_Eng, May 8, 2006
  2. NorthUK_CBUS_Sales_Eng

ashleigh Moderator

To use web pages and a VERY LIMITED number of web cameras in the CTC you will need firmware revision 3, which we hope to release to production soon.

This will also need projects to be created with (or at least imported into) PICED version 3.6, which we also hope to release soon.

Those who have existing CTC's and who want the firmware update will be catered for, details are still being finalised. A flash card exchange will be involved.

It will NOT EVER be possible to view web cameras or web content on current CTC firmware, even when using PICED version 3.6.

Watch the space, it is not far away.

ashleigh, May 8, 2006
Ask a Question