Visualisation not running?

Discussion in 'C-Bus Automation Controllers' started by MadMal, Feb 12, 2021.

1. MadMal

MadMal

Guys,

This one has got me beat - not sure what I have done!

Have a shac connected to a CBUS network, got the objects synchronised between toolkit/shac as you would expect ...

Set the level of a group in toolkit and it changes in the SHAC object view as expected - set it in the object tab and it sets the CBUS group value ok ...

Create a visualisation and put the same object on a page ... from the visualisation map can use the buttons/sliders with no problems and they do what they are supposed to (ie set a value and it goes onto the CBUS network, change a group value on the network and the icon changes etc) ..

All good so far ...

BUT .. if I go to the actual visualisation, either the web page or the mobile app and try the same thing .... changing the group level from CBUS and the icon updates as expected, however I cant get the visualisation to update the CBUS network ...

The object click animation works, the sliders move, etc etc ... but I cannot get it to update the group level ..

If I put two buttons on the same group address, nothing happens to the second one ..

Have checked that the icons are not read only, have reset all the global and local settings ...

Has to be something simple .. some setting I have inadvertently set or something ..

Ideas? Thoughts?

Cheers,

MadMal, Feb 12, 2021
  2. MadMal

MadMal

MadMal, Feb 12, 2021
  3. MadMal

MadMal

Seems to be a Web Socket connection that is needed to be proxied as well!

Fixed ... apache redirect now has the code:

RewriteEngine on
    RewriteCond %{HTTP:Upgrade} websocket [NC]
    RewriteCond %{HTTP:Connection} upgrade [NC]
    RewriteRule .* "ws://192.168.xx.xx%{REQUEST_URI}" [P]

ProxyPass / http://192.168.xx.xx/
    ProxyPassReverse / http://192.168.xx.xx/

ProxyRequests Off

MadMal, Feb 12, 2021
  4. MadMal

Goran C Forum Member

From solution about this may have been proxy redirection issue.

However if customers are having issues with C-Bus Automation Controllers visualization the first things to check are the following
    Does my project have PLANS for the Level. Secondly does the PLAN have controllable objects?
    It is PLANS with controllable objects that can be visualized.

Lastly has the Sync Project Data (bottom right hand corner been applied). This applies changes made to the C-Bus Automation Controller project configuration into the RUN TIME engine.

Goran C, Apr 1, 2021
Ask a Question