v1.12 REST API - Doco

Discussion in 'C-Bus Automation Controllers' started by Timbo, Nov 16, 2022.

1. Timbo

Timbo

Just wondering is there any doco around for the newly enabled REST API? Couldn't find mention in the manual/readme...

Cheers,

Tim

Timbo, Nov 16, 2022
  2. Timbo

Dasman

There sure is! I have spent some time playing with it so feel welcome to as questions.

load up the website https://petstore.swagger.io/#/

At the top, enter in https://NACSHACIPAddr/api/swagger.json

If that doesn't load, visit the URL of the swagger.json directly and accept the self signed certificate.

Once you get the swagger website to load the NAC api, log in using your admin credentials, and from there, have fun

Dasman, Nov 16, 2022
    lcrowhurst likes this.
  3. Timbo

lcrowhurst

I have created a small htm test file ( rename TestAPI.txt to TestAPI.html) that displays the groups listed in the mygroups table in the code. The ipaddress of the controller is in mycontroller variable.

var mycontroller = '192.168.0.11'
    var mygroups = ['70','71', '72', '73', '74'];

The HTML displays the groups listed in the table along with their Name, on/off buttons and a slider.

I have set it to every 10 second get the value of the groups from the controller (not sure if there is a better way of doing it)

On my controller I have SSL setup so have to have that loaded on each device running the HTML not sure if this is true if SSL isn't setup.

Attached Files:

lcrowhurst, Jan 22, 2024
Ask a Question