Using a sensor to set a group 20%

Discussion in 'C-Bus Wired Hardware' started by Mike Costello, Oct 23, 2015.

1. Mike Costello

Mike Costello

Hi,

I've got a job where the client wants his occupancy sensor 5753L when triggered to set a single group at 20% then switch off after a minute in a hallway.

They also want to still be able to turn it on 100% from an EDLT.

I have played around in toolkit and can't find a way to do this. There is a PAC on the job but my knowledge of logic is limited so if this is needed to do it please advise how.

Thanks
    Mike

Mike Costello, Oct 23, 2015
  2. Mike Costello

jboer

Hey,

All you 'should' need to do is set the sensor up the usual way with your Day/Night Moves ect.

Then in your Key Functions tab find the key you are using for your Night Move (Usually key 2) and change the Short Release from 'On Key' to Recall 1.

Then go to the Blocks tab and under the block assigned to key 2 (Again usually block 2) change the 'Recall 1' value to 20.

It should now do what you want to do and the DLT will still allow it to be set to 100% and it should stay at 100% till it turns off either through the sensor timer or switch.

J

jboer, Oct 23, 2015
Ask a Question