User name and login fail

Discussion in 'C-Bus Automation Controllers' started by kojobomb, Jan 4, 2021.

1. kojobomb

kojobomb

Hello to anyone that might help me out, first time poster here and im feeling pretty foolish right now.
    I had my cbus bench set up running about 10 months ago before covid started and finally this system is installed and up and running for the very first time.
    Im now stepping into the shac for the first time since on my test bench and I have exhausted every username and password I can think of or remember but with zero luck.
    I dont have anything in it worth keeping and would like too restore to factory and start configuration from fresh.
    Is anyone able too explain how to get back into it?
    I've tried a software reset but with no luck, am I best to now do a hardware reset?
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Ash

kojobomb, Jan 4, 2021
  2. kojobomb

Ashley W

A factory reset is done by holding the software reset button down for greater than 30 seconds.

Ashley W, Jan 5, 2021
  3. kojobomb

kojobomb

Thank you Ashley, after walking away from it for the evening I managed to find the 30second literature.
    Thank you
    Azar

kojobomb, Jan 5, 2021
    Ashley W likes this.
Ask a Question