User adjustable ramp time in wiser2

Discussion in 'C-Bus Wiser 2 Controller' started by noyzey, Aug 15, 2017.

1. noyzey

noyzey

Hi Guys

Is there a method in Logic to allow the user to adjust the ramp time of a GA?

I'd like to have a button/s or slider on a Wiser 2 iPad interface to allow the user to adjust the ramp time of a group address. The ramp time would stay the same until the user wished to adjust it from its current value. I'm thinking some sort of system variable that is set and recalled in logic.

The GA would ramp up and down each day via a schedule or triggered manually by the user.

They would be very long ramp times 30-90 minutes. The user is simulating sunrise and sunset in a commercial environment using artificial lighting.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Cheers

noyzey, Aug 15, 2017
  2. noyzey

Ashley

The maximum cbus ramp time is 17 minutes, so you would have to do this yourself using logic. Your minimum time of 30 minutes is 1800 seconds which is only one ga step about every 7 seconds, so just calculate this interval and use logic to increment to ga by one then delay for this interval.

Ashley, Aug 16, 2017
  3. noyzey

noyzey

Thanks. I've written the script which works. Now to figure out how to put the nudge functions and the schedule adjust on to the wiser2

noyzey, Aug 17, 2017
Ask a Question