Use CTouch to send HTTP Post Commands?

Discussion in 'C-Touch/HomeGate/SchedulePlus/PICED Software' started by paulyp, Oct 6, 2012.

1. paulyp

paulyp

Hi guys,
    Can the CTouch have logic to send HTTP Post commands?

I have a Yamaha RXV3900 Amp with ethernet control and I'd like to send commands to it so I can free up my serial port of the CTouch for other control. Can it be done?

From the documentation this is meant to be the code to put the amp in STANDBY mode, once I get the first command working I should be right from then on.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><YAMAHA_AV cmd="PUT"><Main_Zone><Power_Control><Power>Standby</Power></Power_Control></Main_Zone></YAMAHA_AV>

The code I currently have working to send serial commands is the following, I'm just not sure how to get the HTTP Post command into the logic or if it can be done.

once (GetLightingState("Zone1 On") = On) then
    begin
    WriteSerial(1,'0,1,*,PUT,Main_Zone(Power_Control(Power=Standby)),*'#13#10);
    end;

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Im really enjoying getting all the different features of the C Touch working.

Cheers
    Paul
    :)

paulyp, Oct 6, 2012
  2. paulyp

Darren Senior Member

See the PostHTTPData procedure in the logic help file

Darren, Oct 6, 2012
Ask a Question