USB Programming Cable

Discussion in 'Infrared (NIRT, IR Reader) and CIRCA' started by JJE, Sep 14, 2011.

1. JJE

JJE

Hi all. Is anyone having problems with installing the drivers for the usb programming cable with windows 7? It wont allow me to use it because it is not digitally signed. Help!!!!

JJE, Sep 14, 2011
  2. JJE

DarylMc

I did have similar problems with CBus com port driver and I can't say exactly the settings but I did something like this.
    Try running the compatability settings in Windows7.
    Go to "C:\Program Files\Clipsal Integrated Systems\Clipsal USB Com Port Driver".
    Right click and select compatability settings.
    I can't remember which one I chose maybe XP SP3 would be a good start.
    Then it worked for me.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2011
    DarylMc, Sep 14, 2011
  3. JJE

JJE

Thanks DarylMc for the quick reply. I have followed your directions but can't see any compatability settings? Am I missing something? I have tried the folders, sub folders and the actual driver files.

JJE, Sep 14, 2011
  4. JJE

DarylMc

Sorry I thought you were talking about the Cbus com port driver and I am not familiar with Circa.
    I am sure someone on the forum can assist and you should let them know if you are using 32 or 64 bit Windows.

DarylMc, Sep 14, 2011
Ask a Question