USB programming cable driver problem

Discussion in 'Infrared (NIRT, IR Reader) and CIRCA' started by ohitay, Jul 22, 2012.

1. ohitay

ohitay

Hi there,

I have problem with installing usb cable driver.
    I have installed the latest CIRCA 2.7 and IR Reader 1.2 on my desktop (win7 64) and on my laptop (XP pro).
    I couldn't get the usb cable installed. Xp freezes during driver installation and win7 gives me an error (not digitally signed, an error occured etc.).

Btw, i have tried all possible options such as reinstalling the software/driver, disabling the firewall, restarting the computer on every step etc.

Before i dig deep and reinstall the windows, would anyone have something to say about this issue?

Thanks in advance,

Hitay

ohitay, Jul 22, 2012
  2. ohitay

NickD Moderator

Is it the NIRT programming cable driver you are referring to, or the IR Reader driver (the title suggests the programming cable, but the text mentions IR Reader and not the cable).

Nick

NickD, Jul 23, 2012
  3. ohitay

ohitay

You are right. I am not clear enough, sorry for this.

I was referring to the NIRT programming cable part no: 5100HSCU
    It does not have manufacturing date on it and the label does not say "by Schneider" so i assume a few year old.

ohitay, Jul 24, 2012
Ask a Question