USB Driver for Tookkit using PACA

Discussion in 'C-Bus Toolkit and C-Gate Software' started by Barringt0n, Apr 27, 2012.

1. Barringt0n

Barringt0n

Hi bretheren. I cannot get Toolkit to find the CBus Project, though it can find the network, but I suspect this is a furfy.

I am not using my usual PC as it has died and I have just (well 2 hours ago) installed Toolkit 1.11.10 on a different laptop (Win.XPPro, 32 bit). The original PC (also WinXPPro 32 bit) was used successfully to set up this system using a PACA from 2005 (not sure if its considered an "early" one or not). It runs code in the PACA too, but only trying to get Toolkit going for now.

I did a regular install first, but got the yellow question mark on the USB driver. Then I tried the force driver to install option with same result. Of course it could not find the network.

I then I thought I remembered it was an "early" PACA, so downloaded the "special" driver (files dated 16/10/2003) which actually appeared to work, as question mark went away and it was assigned Com9. However with Toolkit running, it has a Com3 and a Com9 in the ports list, and upon scan said that it found network on Com3 (?) but no Project. Found nothing on Com9 where I expected to find project.

I am now stuck after having tried various combinations of install with now the same result: find network on Com3, but no project, and nothing on the port I'm confident has the PACA.

An direction would be welcome.
    Regards,
    Barrington

Barringt0n, Apr 27, 2012
  2. Barringt0n

qun

Hi Barrington,
    Please call technical support on 1300 722 247, or provide your contact details that we can contact you, or email to [email protected]

Best Regards

qun, Apr 30, 2012
Ask a Question