USA information please!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by leeandj, Dec 2, 2012.

1. leeandj

leeandj

I am moving from Australia to USA and am having trouble finding much information about C-Bus in USA. As a long-time happy C-Bus owners and programmers, we're keen to have the same functionality in the new home we are designing.

I've tried the Schnieder web-site but their 'Contact Us' page only provides an email form which is returned as undeliverable.

I've tried finding an installer from Schnieder's web-site, which did locate an electrical company in Salt Lake City but emails to them were also undeliverable.

Is C-Bus actively supported in USA, and if so, can anyone help with an installer in Utah? Specifically Park City, but Salt Lake City area is close enough.

Thanks for any help,
    Lee.

leeandj, Dec 2, 2012
  2. leeandj

DonB

Can help ya!

Hello Lee,
    I can assist, I have sent an email to the US Sales Manager to get you a local contact. I believe you may of engaged one of Guys on the Sunshine Coast already so I will put this information back through him.

I will also investigate what is up with the 'Contact us' :eek:

All the very best with you new Home in Park City!

Please feel free to PM me if I can assist you in anyway at all.

DonB, Dec 2, 2012
  3. leeandj

DonB

Contact Made

I have supplied the contact details today to Clipsal Rep on the Sunny Coast should have it to you shortly. :)

Take Care!

DonB, Dec 6, 2012
  4. leeandj

leeandj

Thank-you.

leeandj, Dec 10, 2012
Ask a Question