URGENT - Having toolkit issues with DALI Controllers

Discussion in 'DALI Software' started by Colin Smith, Sep 27, 2019.

1. Colin Smith

Colin Smith

The local tech support is away on holiday to 8th Oct and the 0800 does not seem to understand what I have happening. Can someone here please help?

I have used DALI Gateway before but it was four only 3 or 4 light fittings. My Current job has over 220 so I am using two gateways.

So there are 4 DALI networks all configured and working when using a Tridonic interface. Lighting into groups etc

I have programmed Gateway “DALIRIGH” and this seems to work OK! SO I appear to have at least half my project working.

When I come to program the second Gateway “DALIGATL” it shows me that it is populated with the contents from the other Gateway. I can trigger the scenes recorded in the other gateway.

How do I add the contents of the other two DALI networks - I am clearly missing something.

Attached is the xlsx file. Can someone help point out what I am doing wrong.

Attached Files:

Colin Smith, Sep 27, 2019
  2. Colin Smith

Ashley

You have given both gateways the same application. You need to create a new application for the second gateway. When you add the first gateway it creates application 95 automatically (the top of the lighting range) and calls it DALI. You need to create and assign a new application for each gateway (e.g. 95 and call it DALI2) etc.

Ashley, Sep 29, 2019
  3. Colin Smith

Ashley

Oops. That second 95 should be an e.g. 94.

Annoying that you can only edit posts for a short time after you initially post them on this new forum.

Ashley, Sep 29, 2019
Ask a Question