Updated Software

Discussion in 'C-Bus Toolkit and C-Gate Software' started by conor1, Aug 31, 2012.

1. conor1

conor1

Hi
    have a problem on a site which i have done some additional work on ,added some blinds and some additional dimmers and 1 E5750WPL sensor ,
    i had updated toolkit and piced on 1 off my laptops tried to scan project but would not identify project .
    i used older laptop and was able to scan project with all items present only the sensor has no serial no and says it is not for this version of toolkit .
    thanks in advance

conor1, Aug 31, 2012
  2. conor1

conor1

Sensor 750wpl problem

Hi
    have a problem on a site which i have done some additional work on ,added some blinds and some additional dimmers and 1 E5750WPL sensor ,
    i had updated toolkit and piced on 1 off my laptops tried to scan project but would not identify project .
    i used older laptop and was able to scan project with all items present only the sensor has no serial no and says it is not for this version of toolkit .
    thanks in advance

conor1, Nov 1, 2012
  3. conor1

daniel C-Busser Moderator

What version of Toolkit, what firmware version of E5750WPL?

daniel, Nov 2, 2012
Ask a Question