Up function Ramp from 0

Discussion in 'C-Touch/HomeGate/SchedulePlus/PICED Software' started by jboer, Dec 1, 2012.

1. jboer

jboer

Hey Guys,

In PICED I have an up and a down button that is supposed to dim a scene when operated and a couple of other preset buttons that set the same selection of GAs via scenes to various levels. This includes an off preset where it sets all the groups to 0.

However I do not seem to be able to dim up from 0% using the up button function.
    The up/down buttons work fine if a preset other than the off preset is selected, (ie GAs above 0%). I understand that the dimmer functions on inputs ramp from 1%-100% but if you use the dimmer button function it works ok, I am able to dim up from 0%. However I need a separate up and down buttons. I am just a little confused as to why I cant do the same with the up button function? Am I missing something?

Thanks!

J

jboer, Dec 1, 2012
  2. jboer

Darren Senior Member

From the PICED help file "Options" topic, section titled "Nudge / Ramp Scene":

Darren, Dec 2, 2012
  3. jboer

jboer

Ah fantastic thank you.

jboer, Dec 2, 2012
Ask a Question